- To remember your login details so that you do not have to enter them every time you visit our website.
- To remember your preferences, such as the language you have chosen.
- To track your browsing habits so that we can improve our website and make it more relevant to your interests.
- To deliver targeted advertising.
For more information about cookies, please visit the AboutCookies.org: https://www.aboutcookies.org/ website.
How to manage cookies
You can manage cookies in your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block cookies, delete cookies, and receive notification when new cookies are set.
To find out more about how to manage cookies, please refer to the following guides:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Krialis.gr 123 Main Street Athens, Greece
Thank you for using Krialis.gr!